Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fairy tales

Fairy tales and happily ever afters don't exist

Well at least I'm entitled to think that way

I accept it, somethings were never meant to be

howbeit somethings are too "good"

to lose.

Holding on to emotions, waiting for the right moment

to let them out.

"What moment" rejection is a part of life

The voices in my heard would say.

 

Why did you wait? the voices would ask.

Did it have to be us, did it have to be me and you

who'll never c the light of love? 

They would continue to ponder throughout 

the long hours of the night

I don't understand why things had to happen the way they

did, but mere thinking does not chase away the hurt.

It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds loom over

The passion, the love, the dreams I had for you and I

All bottled up never expressed

suppressed by what  I'd like to call "fate"

Maybe that's what life has in-store for us all 

heartbreaks, disappointments, melancholy moments

sadness, discouragements, rejection or dejection.

But one thing is for sure life is fickle 

Happy moments will come by

What's important is to hold on to

each and every one of them and live every second like

its your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment